Product NameDisposable Surgical MasksSpecificationFor Adult 17.5*9.5cm
ApplicationHospital, Personal CareMaterial3 Ply Non-Woven
Disposable masks (medical surgical masks can prevent respiratory infections to a certain extent, but cannot prevent haze. When buying, you should choose a mask that clearly states "Medical surgical mask" on the outer packaging.
Very good ventilation;
Can filter toxic gases;
Can keep warm; can absorb water;
Can be waterproof; flexible;
Will not be messy;
Feels very good and quite soft;
Compared to other masks, the texture is lighter;
Very elastic, the disposable surgical masks can be restored after stretching;
Usage and precautions
1. Pay attention to the front and back of the mask. First of all, when we wear the mask, we need to pay attention to the front and back of the mask. When we wear the mask, don't wear the reverse, otherwise it won't filter the virus.
2. Don't touch the outside of the mask with your hands. After wearing the mask, be careful not to touch the outside of the mask with your hands, or your hands will touch the virus filtered outside
3. Disposable masks should not be recycled, because once used, masks can no longer be used to filter viruses.
4. Pay attention to the discard of masks. When we use the masks after use, we must pay attention to the process of discarding them. Don't discard them at will. We must throw them into the designated garbage can to avoid increasing the probability of virus infection.
5. Hold the metal strip on the bridge of the nose. When wearing the mask, you must hold the metal strip on the bridge of the nose with both hands,so that the mask is close to the nose and mouth, so that it can work.
CertificateMedical Surgical Mask manufacturers
- Created: 03-11-20
- Last Login: 03-11-20